Hurley Village Hall is available for hire throughout the year for your event between 9am and 11pm. When you hire our facility you will have the use of both the hall and the meeting room. The price is the same whether you are using either or both.
Entertainment and events must finish by 11pm.
Outdoor Space and Private Car Park
There is a small grassed area accessed from the main hall and adjacent to the car park which you are welcome to use. However, due to the proximity of local residents, there is strictly no music to be played outside the hall. Similarly, we cannot allow bouncy castles or catering barbeques. You are welcome to have a small private or domestic barbeque.
Please respect the use of this area with regard to our neighbours.
Weekend Wedding Rate
A weekend wedding rate is available whereby you can hire the venue from 1pm on Friday through to Sunday evening. Charges are shown below. Please contact the Bookings Officer to book your wedding venue.
The facility is bookable for a minimum of 2 hours and the following rates apply. Price includes hire of the main hall, meeting room, kitchen and facilities.
Please allow for time to set up and clear away when calculating hours required for your booking.
Charges are payable within 7 days of when you book your dates. All bookings are provisional until payment is made and dates will be released if payment is not received within 7 days.
A £100 damage deposit is also payable at the time of booking (£200 for weddings).
First 2 hours
Additional hours or part thereof
Function rate – all day
Wedding Reception Package – Friday 1pm to Sunday 11pm.
Contact the Bookings Officer to book.
Add a £100 refundable damage deposit to all the above prices (weddings: £200)
Terms and Conditions
In submitting your booking form it is assumed that you accept our Terms and Conditions
Please make payment by bank transfer within 7 days of confirming dates.
Hurley Village Hall, CAF Bank
Sort Code: 40-52-40
How to Hire
(For weekend wedding booking, contact the Bookings Officer).
1. Check availability for your chosen date using the calendar below and click on the calendar. You will be asked for your email address to proceed.
2. Complete the details in the form. Please enter your event type in the ‘Booking Title’ field and include your address in the ‘Notes’ field.
3. When you submit your booking form it is assumed you accept our terms and conditions.
4. When you ‘Confirm Booking’ you will receive a confirmation email of your provisional booking.
5. The fee indicated on your booking form, together with the deposit, is payable within 7 days, after which time dates are released if payment is not received.